If you are looking for one of the top yoga teacher training course, then this blog will serve your purpose best.
Yoga is a very innovative invention of thousands of years ago. It was born in a small corner of Asia in the Himalayas and later spread across every continent from Asia to America to Africa. This further spread the concept of ‘guru shishye’.
The ‘guru’ is a teacher, who plays a crucial role in making people aware of the importance of yoga in their daily life. It prepares an individual to develop a peaceful bond between the body and soul.
There is always a suitable place to do such healthy activities as this cannot be done on busy streets or crowded public places like parks. A quiet place with proximity to nature is the most suitable location that will be a plus factor in adding to fast learning.
A location like Bali offers optimum parameters for yoga learning. Yoga Union is an experienced yoga training institute that provides a course by the name of Bali Yoga Teacher Training.
Some key benefits of Yoga Teacher Training Course
- Everyone can learn basic yoga asanas by watching videos or through TV shows. However, through enrolling in a good teacher training course, one can deepen their knowledge and understanding of yoga asanas, pranayama, and meditation techniques.
- Instead of knowing about yoga superficially, the course will give an individual a comprehensive understanding of yoga history, philosophy, anatomy, and physiology, eventually enhancing personal teaching abilities.
- Develop educational and teaching skills like building confidence to interact with people, class sequencing, punctuality towards taking a class on time and uploading teaching documents on time so that they become specialists in guiding and making learning for others easy.
- Any teaching is incomplete without proper listening and communication skills. The yoga course will help an individual to become an active listener and communicator.
- The teacher training program will surely aid in incorporating self-discovery of the abilities to fulfill desires and courage to face the world.
- The training course is one of the most appropriate platforms to connect with more like-minded people who share common interests and connect accordingly.
- The graduates from the yoga training course become certified yoga professionals. This opens the door to various career opportunities both nationally and internationally, including teaching at studios, gyms, corporate settings, and even starting your own yoga classes business.
- Yoga is a lifelong learning journey in which one learns and improves their understanding of yoga every day. Experience from the yoga teacher training course in Bali will improve physical and mental health as you engage in regular practice and learn stress-reduction activities.
- Share the gift of yoga with others in the coming future and make a positive impact on their physical, spiritual, and mental well-being.
- The successful completion of the yoga teacher training program will count on the journey of personal transformation, leading to increased self-realization and mindfulness.
Framework of Bali Yoga Teacher Training
The basic focus of the course is to build confidence, skills, and profound knowledge of yoga. The course aids in understanding the significance of Ayurveda, nutrition, healing, and rejuvenation in yoga practice.
The sequence of activities during the yoga teacher training course:-
- The day starts with daily activities from long hours of pranayama, meditation, and chanting mantra followed by a Vinyasa flow class and theoretical classes of Yoga philosophy on alternative days.
- Sundays in the week are off. This day gives an opportunity for the participants to explore Bali, relax, and boost their energy for the coming week’s activities.
- The course is completed with a package of both practical and written exams.
- For the practical examination, yogis have to perform 30 minutes of Vinyasa flow.
- In the written exam, yogis have to focus on Asana analysis, anatomy, and philosophy.
- The successful graduates of the yoga teacher training course in Bali are rewarded with internationally recognized certification by the Yoga Alliance for the 200hrs standard for Registered Yoga Schools (RYS).
Yoga is the best gift that allows for growing, working, and developing equally on all physical, mental, and spiritual levels.
Some extra perks of Bali yoga teacher training course are:-
- The course offers ease to start training and learn according to your comfort either from your home or anywhere as suitable to you as the course is available both online and offline mode in an affordable price.
- Easily learn from pre-recorded lessons and lectures, manuals, textbooks, and weekly lives also doubts regarding any asana could be solved by sending queries to the institute’s email.
- Complete your training at your own pace, either through online mode or from our home base in Bali, Indonesia.
Yoga is a self-rejuvenating activity, boosting the self-confidence and upgrading the individual’s well-being. In today’s busy lifestyle, it is important to incorporate yoga into daily activities but always understand the importance of doing yoga asanas with proper techniques otherwise it can have side effects too.
To relax and refresh self, a yoga teacher training course is available at an affordable price in both online and offline mode by a renowned yoga institution ‘Yoga Union’. It gives the perfect opportunity to leave behind your previous tensions and past experiences and open your mind and self to new possibilities.
Join the course to enjoy the refreshing journey to shift perspective, change negative thoughts, and challenge yourself to overcome all hardships.
Let’s divert your life path towards new life objectives for positive outcomes in the future. Come to grow, have fun, and evolve physically, mentally, and spiritually.
Avoid overthinking by simply visiting the institute page of Yoga Union and understanding the entire course structure of the Bali yoga teacher training course.
You can also reach out to us one-on-one through the contact number, as our professional team is always ready to deal with all your questions and assure you about your choice regarding the yoga teacher training course in Bali.